Thursday, May 21, 2009

Before Edward, There Was Angel

So I know that because of Twilight, vampires are everywhere. They are more popular now than they have ever been. But we mustn't forget that vampires have been around in books, tv shows, and movies for a very long time. And probably my favorite supernatural show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was truly a show before its time and the creator, Joss Whedon, is a genius. Now, I love Edward Cullen. He is the perfect man. Well, not man exactly. But before Edward, there was Angel. The Vampire that fell in love with the enemy. Angel is up there on my list of amazing men, dead or alive. It is one the sweetest romances, the love between Buffy and Angel. If you haven't watched it, I beg you to! You won't regret it. Here is a very cool montage of their relationship and its pretty awesome!


P.S. The song is Porcelain by Moby and I think its pretty kick awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Oh there is just no comparison to the Buffy/Angel romance! It still makes my heart flutter to think about them. You know, I am really glad that Joss Whedon had his idea when he did though, and was before his time; had Buffy come out after the vamp genre exploded, I don't know if it would have made as big an impact (on me, at least) as it did. And I'm really glad it did.

    ReplyDelete