Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boring!




So I bought The Forest of Hands and Teeth expecting a scary and interesting book but it wasn't good at all! It started out alright and there is some excitement about half way through. However getting to the middle was a chore, and after it I couldn't even finish it and I hate that! First, I couldn't wrap my head around Mary. I didn't like her for one and two she kept changing her mind on certain situations. There wasn't much character development and I didn't care very much about them. There is probably one sad scene that made me actually feel something was when everyone found out Beth had been Infected. Other than that, I did not enjoy this book. Maybe thats just me and you might love this book, but I think that this book is just a dud.


Comment me and tell me what you think of this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment