Thursday, May 7, 2009

Let me introduce myself...

Hi! I'm Sarah! I'll tell you right up front, I am not really a very opinionated person. So why have a blog you ask? Well, I have one talent in life and that is that I know everything there is about pop culture. I don't know why. I just do. Because of that, I am obsessed with everything concerning book, music, movies, and t.v. shows, and I daily check Perezhilton.com. If you aren't into that kind of thing, you might just want to stop reading this now. But if you love to read, listen to different kinds of music, watch movies and/or t.v., maybe I can tell you what is the good stuff and the bad stuff. And please let me know of anything you might be reading or listening to, what movies you love! I love discovering new things! So thats me in a nutshell. I hope you read my blog( which obviously you are because you are reading this) and please message me anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment