Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tearjerker


Movie:Seven Pounds
Director:Gabriele Muccino
Cast:Will Smith, Rosario Dawson, Woody Harrelson, and many others
Stars:5!
Recently my friends and I went away to a water park for a fun weekend and we decided to watch a movie. After much consideration, we decided to watch a movie called Seven Pounds that I had heard received many great reviews. I had no idea it would be so emotional and touching, maybe even life changing. The story begins with a guy(Will Smith) who calls a telemarketer and starts yelling at him! I'm serious, that is the beginning of the movie. However as the film progresses, more and more pieces are put together. The hero of this film tries to change seven different lives and he does these amazing things for them. I know this is vague but I don't want to give anything away. All I have to say is that I bawled my eyes out. Please go see this movie and tell me what you think! Truly incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment