Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mixtape of the Week-70's style

So for some reason, I have been obsessed with music from the 70's this past week. Weird, maybe. But they are the only songs that make you feel so much better like instantly. Here are some of my favorite songs!
1. New Perspective-Panic at the Disco(not 70's but so good!)
2.I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love-Rita Coolidge
3. Who Loves You-Franki Valli and the Four Seasons
4. Make it WIth You-Bread
5. Born to Run-Bruce Springsteen
6. Sooner or Later-The Grass Roots
7.Oh Girl-The Chi-Lites
8. Where is the Love-Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway
9. Too Late to Turn Back Now-Cornelius Brothers and Sister Rose
10. Everybody Plays the Fool-The Main Ingredient (my favorite!)
11. Carry on My Wayward Son-Kansas
12. Mandy-Barry Manilow
13. Alone-Bee Gees
14. How Deep is Your Love-Bee Gees
15. Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves-Cher
16. Everything I'm Not-The Veronicas(again not 70's but awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment